May 22, 2007

Giggling naked girls floating...

This weekend I had a wonderful evening with a few girlfriends of mine out in the sticks. One of them has a phat little pad, with everything a girl could want! The pool, the hot tub, the beautiful garden full of greens ready to pluck...

And she has this huge wood shop that I keep thinking of converting into a dungeon. Would be the perfect place to take little submissives who come to play... way in the woods where no one will hear you whimper!!

She made us a fabulous meal, the 3 of us, then we retired to the hot tub under the cresent moon and stars. Naked women floating in the warm soothing waters... I told them about a few of my sweet little slaves. My grrlfriends just LOVE hearing the details of the latest discipline!

You'll have to call to find out who was naked, who wore their bathing suit, and JUST what happened after we left the hot tub...