September 16, 2007

Buzz cut below...

Let's get one thing straight sublets. When presenting the morsel between your thighs, to a Mistress for inspection or use, things need to be trimmed, or as a last resort fully shaven.

I've always been of the mind that a little hair is good. Especially when it's just long enough to feel tingling on the finger tips. Brings me back to a rather fond memory at university, after a long night of dancing and a wild drive to the country. We'd snuck in the barn, and in the January coolness, this military boy went down on my lovely bits. His blonde hair was short and spiky against my fingers, and I loved feeling that texture while being seen to...

I started trimming the naughty bits back when a boyfriend brought over a trimmer for the back of his neck. We took care of this, then decided to take a slow Sunday trimming each other up. Was an erotic little project, especially after the task was finished...

Shaving to me is trimming, gone too far! God/Goddess put fuzzy there for a reason (friction, etc.), and when things are completely nekkid, they just look a tad bit... creepy!

There's a few thoughts from this Mistress mind!