August 11, 2008

Panties and pink ribbons

Was looking through My collection of lingerie that My slaves had purchased for Me over the past year - I've got some beautiful things, garters, a corset in blue satin. Since it's warm outside I found this little pink outfit that a sissy sent My way. Pink g string with lace sewn on the front and ribbons (and it's see thru! shh!) and the top? A band of see through pink fabric, with two rows, top and bottom, of lace along the edges. Held up by two sets of ribbons tied at the shoulder. So very easy to slowly untie and drop to the floor.....

Mistress still has the pink panties on! Ran 4 miles yesterday, also did upper body weights at My running buddy's house afterwards - used Bowflex and Powerblock adjustables, My arms look SO good.... After a good hard workout, ever notice how your body looks so strong and kind of... pumped?

Mistress is smiling!