September 12, 2008

Sore muscles and tasting English

Mistress has had a full week pets. Spent a long 24 hour stint this week helping a relative move from their abode. Obviously I love them quite a bit, because usually I'm the one directing the show... It's very hard to say goodbye to loved ones who are moving far away. You just want to soak up every last moment, even with sore muscles from lifting many heavy boxes, and twisting furniture down long stairways.

Slept like a log last night, and got my workout out done, then had a heavenly massage this morning. I love the way I smell after my long massages. All spiced with amber and lavender...

Had an English boy named Steve call me this week. He made the most heavenly noises while releasing his... ahem! Something about the accent, the proper shyness, and sweet weakness, makes me feel so serene and happy.

I'll be spending many hours logged in this weekend, perhaps I'll have the chance to listen to you moan...