November 3, 2008

Naughty Mistress, break for you

Mistress has been naughty... I haven't updated my blog in more than a week. I feel so very dirty about it. For shame! hahah!

Go figure, life has been alot of fun lately, and I've been living it, much more than writing about it! One thing I've found -

When I price my lines at $1.99/minute, yes calls are more frequent, but I find the calls last longer. As if - boys like to have a nice languid conversation, when the price is that much lower. Has been making me ponder my pricing schedule.

I'll be keeping my price at $1.99/minute for the next few weeks, and then evaluating the overall worth. I have to admit, I love longer conversations, because I get a chance to creep around those strange little brains of yours...perverting your fleshy naughty bits all the while! Gives me more time to giggle!

Halloween was quite an effort, however I'm very happy with the events that transpired. Was the warmest Halloween evening we've had, in several years, and that made this Mistress very happy.