February 15, 2009

Post Valentine's exhaustion!

Oh what a night Valentine's day was! Dancing, out til all hours with a close little friend (nay, I have not fucked him, but who knows, I might…). We ended up in a poh dunk little bar, singing a few karaoke songs, with an audience of maybe 6 people, and half of those, wait staff! My legs are still tired, although I'm sporting a smile –

My recent sale is over, and it was quite a bit of fun! Love rewarding faithful subs with a little price break now and then. Also brings in new clients who might want a chance to come up close, take a test ride, so to speak. And by then it's too late. They're bent over, with something huge up their bum moaning, how in the hell did that happen? Haha!

I think a little snooze is called for… Keep things juicy for Me!