March 16, 2009

Hybernating weekends, and garlic goodness

This has been a great weekend, Mistress decided to stay in and tend to her slavelettes. When you work from home, it's easy to get sucked into the lives of your slaves, for a few days. After a little while though, I feel like emerging from the cocoon, getting back with My peeps. "Where have you been?" is a common question.

Some of My friends know what I do for a living, others do not. Helps that I had a vanilla career before being summoned to the life that is Mistress. It feels quietly satisfying, to have a few close friends that know I humiliate and degrade boys for a living. Who'd a thunk! We never heard recruiters at career faires, sharing the option of pro Domme, now did we?

The smell of roasted garlic is taking over My kitchen. Was hankering for a bit of pasta with broccoli and some feta. A little oregano and lemon to make it interesting. Oh and rice vinegar. One other secret ingredient, which I may share if you ask …

I fantasize about your sissy little ass, trussed up in petticoats and apron, serving Me this afternoon. Might have to slide something up your skirt while you bend over, tending to My plants… *giggle