April 6, 2010

Sniff This!

Did anyone see CSI this weekend with Lawrence Fishburne (My, he's gotten a little plump!) The title of the show was, "The Panty Sniffer" - and brought Me many thoughts of you, dear ones. I remember one character going on about the aroma of a woman being distinct as a wine, with subtle nuances that many could not appreciate. And yet again, Mistress waits for a character on a mainstream show, who's a fetishist, BDSM enthusiast... and is written in a sympathetic or positive light.

Not all panty sniffers are murderers, hm?

Actually I have no data or studies on this. I assume.

Weather has been playing multiple personality this past week or two. Several days of chill and rain, with one or two days that POP with sunlight. I have to study the weather reports and pre plan My outdoor workouts!

A few dancing opportunities this weekend. Might have to go to all of them!