August 29, 2010

Pummeling Property

"Alright My babies, keep it cool…"

And while Jon Stewart is a gifted man who deserves many accolades, Conan O'Brien was nominated, yet unawarded tonight at the Emmys. My only consolation is that Jay Leno was without nomination, in their same category. This lessens the sting.

You know I'm a huge Conan O'Brien fan, eh? Well a huge fan, albeit not huge… *hahah!!

It's been chilly today outside, and I welcome this. Mistress has been researching communities and townships. I want to buy My own home (with your money, of course), yet need something in the right price range, right community, etc. The loveliness of this career-o-Mine? It's something I can take anywhere, where privacy and high speed internet exist.

Where is your favorite place to live? Or where you own property, grew up, live now… Call and share details, My lovelies. I'm considering so many options while saving up for the big down payment. I'll take twice the contribution on this topic… your titillating insights, and your cold hard cash!

Kisses!