October 30, 2010

Power Out

It's a wet drippy humid day today. Storms have crept in this weekend, and today they strut their stuff – we just lost power, here in My neighborhood. Unusual for My location in Suburbia. Makes a Girl consider how reliant she becomes on such things.

I have been just plain unavailable to you boys this past week, and I do miss you. I have a slave who's wanting oh so much of My time, and very willing to compensate Me for it. I think that's what any good Mistress wants, a few dedicated slaves to feed and fleece, over years of servitude. Over time, I've had a few boys that very much received honest affection from Me.

Ah, I hear sirens down the street. Something must be up with this electric grid I'm wired to. We'll assume if I post this, the power to My ISP router is back and in action!