January 24, 2007

This fabulous body!

Hello my sweet little boi toys and slutty sissies, I'm so very glad you're with me! Today has been fabulous, as I've changed up my workout routine, and I'm noticing some nice changes. A little more cardio, increase the barbell weight, and check this out, I'm getting ripped!

Partying with a few slave boys and sissy grrls. That would be me on the left, riding the boy :)

I know some of you grrls and bois have an appreciation for a strong, sensually dominant woman, and to you I say, GET IN LINE!!! hahah! I've been craving a few CBT boys lately, and they've been a bit sparce. Come on little lovelies, you're denying mistress her R.D.A. of gasps and grunts! Bring it on!


I've been playing in Second Life (www.secondlife.com) quite a bit. That shit is addicting! Here's a shout out to Wendy Lemay of Second Life, who has a FABULOUS Forced Feminization estate, the best I've seen, in the game! I'm "Rubyred Silverstar", do say hello if you see me. Do also realize, I'm working while there, so my hello may be brief and slightly bitchy :).



Back in Niteflirt land, Monday was the financial domination day this week, for some reason. Even had a few unsolicited emails, from boys bragging, "I've already paid so much, more than anyone's ever paid you before... I'm afraid to call you." Big words, hm? Tommy Boy... you need to pick up the phone luv. My time's valuable sweets.

Another place I love to hang out online is IRC.BONDAGE.COM (the program MIRC can get you connected to this server). I'm MsAlchemy there, and love chatting up a few minutes, before taking a call. Emphasis, a few :)

Happy hump day, little ones.