January 31, 2007

Here comes Febuary...

Are all you boys getting valentines lined up? Oh, the grrls too :)

Had a very intriguing boy today, chatting away with me... he was very nervous, and called on my Lingerie and Stocking listing... for some reason he was very taken with my thighs. Those muscular legs that I work hard to keep firm? Yes indeed, that IS me in the photos :)

I'm considering nicknaming him Thigh Boy, although Doug will suffice! The tremble in his voice when I talked about squeezing his head snuggly between my strong quads... makes me smile just thinking about it.

Took on a new little sissy named Angelina this past week too. This english accented lass, was prime for the picking. Can't WAIT for her to get a few toys for her sweet torment. Her training will be a special treat. I covet the taking of a grrl's virginity..

I'm ready for spring to get here, this cold weather is unfun! I can say it's helping me get my weight routine tweaked and cleaned up (working out indoors is so much more appealing in cold weather!). Do like the results my arms are getting... Going to bump to 15 lb. barbells next week...

Kisses and ass slaps!