February 23, 2007

Friday night, where's YOUR vagina?

This past week the Vagina Monologues has taken the world by storm, as it does, every year this time. This particular year was my 4th in attendance, 3 as an audience member, and one as an actress!

All that erotic, sensual power, mixed with pain and joy, dancing in dozens of women! All wearing black, gyrating, celebrating, and proudly singing, "This IS my vagina!! Here me roar!".

I *always* leave Vagina Monologues turned on! Of *particular* interest to me was, "The Woman Who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"... a monologue in which a dominatrix discusses the details of her career and her love of giving women pleasure. I was SO thinking of my sissy girls, the boys dressed up in silk and stockings, remembering how deeply I'm satisfied by their moans and gasps!

It is your grunts and moans, those whimpering gasps, the ones that tell me you're not quite satisfied yet, that keep me coming back to this line of work! Thank you sissy grrls! Thank you!

Your assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to find this particular monologue, and the next time we chat, give me your thoughts on the content.

Nipple twists and spankings - M Ruby