February 8, 2007

Barbells and micro men

This mistress has been slacking a bit this midweek, as I will tend to do. You bois keep me so busy on the weekends, I have to get my R & R at some point!

I'm starting to feel a bit frisky, haven't had much time for good dancing at a hot dance club. Need to make that happen!

I've been pondering getting one of those barbell sets that adjusts every few pounds, I think Bowflex has a set? Sometimes I just can't get to the gym when they're open, yet like the flexibility to work out when I please. Such is the life of a nightowl. I want to get my "guns" nice and toned. Might need them for training later...

There are a few small c*ck boys out there I've been feeling particularly sad for. Even had one send me a photo of his tiniest pecker this week. He's become a cuckold you see, since his girl just ... well she married the boy, before actually checking the goods, and now she's stuck with a thing that doesn't really do the job. Figures. I'm glad she's empowered enough to put him in his place, let him know indeed, she IS fucking others, and cuckie's good enough to clean her up after. I suppose that is *something*. :)

Get strapped in for the weekend, I'll be logged in quite a bit! And you know how dissapointed I get when you forget to bring props! Ice, clothing pins, booze, dildos, should do for a start. Or at least your pecker and your hand. I *know* you won't forget to bring those two when you call!!! haha