March 25, 2007

You've been a very bad grrl....

Hello little ones! So many freaks out there... so little time! I do have to confess, I LOVE my job!

I have a particular slave in Second Life land (http://www.secondlife.com/) who is a fan of feminization. He tells me he's a 19 year old boy, in real life, living with his parents, and with his meager $5/week allowance, he saves to pay for his sessions with me! Zak is the little one's name....


He's been begging me to put his picture on my blog, and I decided to indulge him. This he, wishing to be a she, has been such a very good little slave! Lately this grrl has been entertaining diaper fantasies, and says he sneaks and steals his mothers panties, wearing them in secret! If only she knew...

My very favorite boy this past week has been Stewart, a man with a very responsible job, who completely disintegrates, when forced to wear stockings. He sent me a photo, and it was quite the eyefull! I love chatting with him on his way to work in the mornings, especially while he's on cum restriction. Made him wait all week and finally off his load in a grungy public bathroom Friday! His wife seems none the wiser....

Until next time pets. I'll be running another special in April, so stay tuned!