March 7, 2007

Vampires and addicts

Another day, another dollar, and I wake right at the crack of 4 a.m. - I think that's what time it is! Hehe! The beauty of this kind of career, is no schedule is really necessary, I sleep and wake as I see fit. Love the wee hours, when that one desperate boy calls with a confession....

Sweet little Daniel, California cutie, decided to give me a good long call this week. Oh this boy is definitely a blender of issues, take your pick! A pinch of cuckolding, sleep deprivation, a dash of tease and denial? You bet! This little one's wiring has gone quite awry, and he'll be the first to admit it. A boy who takes erection pills, only to keep himself dissatisfied and hard. Now THAT is my kind of minion!

He promised he'd keep from cumming this week. We'll see if he's got what it takes, to keep that eruption at bay. I love men with willpower, especially when it involves one more day of not cumming. This one really has no business calling me, especially when his ex gets sooo very much of his money as it is. Well his ex, and the man she left Daniel for. Cancel that subscription to the New Yorker my luv, sleep with that buttplug in place, and we'll chat about the next step in your path of destruction...

Sometimes talking with a mistress like me, helps satisfy that itch. Remember how good it feels, dragging your nails over a fresh mosquito bite? The little gnat that slowly sucked the very blood right out of you, and left you a welt to remember her by. Oooh...

Strangely enough, the healing that comes with this kind of surrender, is many times worth the risk. Face the day and earn your keep, young ones, you've got a mistress to call...