July 16, 2007

A few good men...

Sometimes I think, to do this job most efficiently, I could fall back on just a few good men. I'm thinking specifically of one boy who thrives on financial domination and intoxication, who calls me every few weeks. We had a 4 hour session this morning, which for him, is actually brief! Every call with him is a gauranteed $1000+. Not only is he a big strong buck just aching to be controlled, but he's a joy to play with!

I do crave the sissies though, the sweet little bois who bring their petticoats and stockings. These little gems can be needy and high maintenance, however they whimper so sweetly when forced.... So pliable, so soft and feminine. I've another little grrl, who makes me a very happy Mistress, specifically because of his surrender. I love licking the nectar of crushed pedals....

I'm thankful for my abundance and great clients! Nipple twists and kisses!