July 4, 2007

Fireworks blowing, will you be? haha!

I've been considering getting a full time live in sissy maid, because frankly, what Mistress enjoys doing her own dishes and laundry? I'd much rather watch a little femmy girl swishing her sweet little petticoats, back and forth, while cleaning up after me!



It's getting warm and I have to admit, I rather like a little sweat... Don't you? I've been pampering myself this past week too, pedicure, massage. The massage might soon become a weekly indulgence. I could get VERY used to that!

My find of the week, on the internet anyway, has been the website www.crossdressusa.com. They have so many outfits, including a few strap on vaginas that are sure to please the right trans grrl lover!! Who knew you could strap on a hole for chrissakes? hehe

Keep it c*mming lovies - xxx