January 16, 2008

Revenge of Elvis

Ah, my precious Wednesdays! For those of you who are new to this Mistress, Wednesday is typically my day off, when I get a little time to do a few 'to do's', catch up on this and that.

I have to admit this afternoon while tidying up a bit around my house, I was listening to music from another time...

If you've never tried it, tidying up to the sounds of "Elvis' Christmas Album" is quite a riot!

"Better hang up those stockings (ba da da da) -
turn down the lights (ba da da da) -
Santa Claus is cummin' - DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT OOOH YEAH!!"

*Mistress giggling incessantly*

Just love the ole jump blues, when they'd be saying such dirty things and trying to make it sound kosher. You know, "getting drilled by the dentist", or the iceman, one eyed snake, you've all heard the ole blues song. Gotta love the creativity!!

I hope you're keeping it interesting out there bois and grrls! Give me a ring tomorrow night and tell me what you've been up to (shh I won't tell)...