January 29, 2008

Society of Inimitable Livers

I'm feeling inspired by Cleopatra and Marc Antony, who created a 'Society of Inimitable Livers' way back when, a group which bragged of unmatched debauchery, drinking and sin...

Ah, to be in the land of 1,000 rating on Niteflirt. Was a fabulous week getting those numbers - felt a bit like watching a speedometer turning over the 100,000 mark. Like some kind of benchmark or something!

Was quite a weekend for forced intoxication, lemme tell ya! I'm amazed at how much booze you boys can suck down! Last week, a nice 5 hour call while filing My nails, hearing My slave boy chug, and become less and less lucid...

Do know sweet ones, even if we have to spank that ass of yours on a regular basis, many of you are My little lost boys, coming to Mistress for guidance, and earn a sweet place in My heart.

I'm getting ready to take a few days off this coming weekend, best get your Mistress time in while you can!