April 17, 2008

Stone cold deep

Mistress is happy today, because one of my fave slaves is having a birthday next week, and we've just had a chance to catch up! I sent him off a special little gift in snail mail today, I think he'll like it quite a bit. Had to warn him though - don't open it in front of anyone else - otherwise he might be a bit embarrassed! haha

Friday is almost here, just hours away. Saw the movie "No Country for Old Men" last night, and was not disappointed. Strange how a movie will stay resident, far after viewing. There are questions still in my mind about different characters.

I was slightly disappointed in one way. My blog readers know I've got a little thing for Javier Bardem. After seeing this movie, I doubt I'll be having those late night sessions, wrapping Myself around his fine form, at least in My mind! Might have to rent another one of his films to shake off the vibe of Anton Chigurh. Yes, he did win the Oscar for this performance. Although it did kill this Girl's libido a bit. Chigurh is one big f*cking bad ass, lemme tell ya!!

Looking forward to sliding fingers through your synapses this weekend...