April 26, 2008

Tight and right

Early Saturday morning, and I just finished a lushious meal. My legs are a little tired from the jump rope workout I did today, but I can just feel how it's helping my body. I'm really loving my workout routines lately. I'm seeing some great results and feeling that healthy glow.

Was feeling pretty sexy this week. Went out in this lush outfit, deep colors, snug short skirt, short little sweater. I've been trying a few different cuts and hair styles the last year or two, seeing what makes me feel my hottest!! Whatever I'm doing, it's working! Men are flirting with me left and right, and a few women too! hehe

I might have to choose Me a new lover soon. We'll have to see how that unfolds... Until then, I'm going to keep playing with my subs and slavelettes... you'll have to keep Mistress busy!