June 15, 2008

Slumber Party

I'm so happy when the sun comes out to play. Today was so moderate and warm, I had to smile! Had a set of cool sunglasses on too, and My hair was feeling so wild and sultry. I'm liking My hair lately...

One of My fave boys had quite a little adventure this weekend. This little one worships the ground that his coworker walks on, and he was lucky enough to score a night with her (and a few friends) at a local sporting event. Of course Mistress had to get all the juicy little bits. When he rushed home afterwards to tell Me the details, it almost felt like a slumber party with My grrlfriends... "What did she wear? Could you see her tits? Did she touch you..."

I like hearing about the things that make My boys happy. Especially when they float on air and feel content. We do our dance, Mistress and minion, yet in My heart of hearts, when we go back to our little worlds, I do like knowing you're happy here and there.

Smiles to you!