June 26, 2008

Shoulder's blush

Hello world, Mistress speaks! Today was a sunny and beautiful day in Ruby land, and I tended to a few things in the yard. Jammed out on My ipod while doing a few repairs here and there. Felt OH so butch! hehe

My shoulders got a little burned, but it feels good. A little pain can be exquisite, yes? Let Myself rest from the daily workout, and explored a few new ways to get My coffee fix. I've discovered these sweet little morsels of chocolate, with just as much caffeine as a regular cup of Joe. Who'd a thunk?

I've been asking friends about local places for a pedicure, My feet so need a good soothing touch. I like thinking of My minions tending to My sweet little feet, on days such as this. Although, using My slave's money honey, works just as well for me!

Dial in and tell me your hidden truth tonight, dark ones. I'll bet you've got secrets to share...