July 23, 2008

Sleeping beauty, and bruised phalanges

This morning was a bit cooler, and Mistress slept so well! Had an erotic dream about Keanu Reeves, with that dark thick hair of his falling around his eyes. He's definitely athletic and strong, although I do tend to like men with a bit more hair on the chest! Most of my slaves know that I have a preference for a little texture under my fingertips...

Mistress had a slightly rude awakening yesterday, when her slight little pinky toe crashed into the corner of her incline weight bench. My lil' toe is now some VERY interesting shades of black and red, with a nice bit of swelling too. Looks like MsRuby might not be running for a few days! *sob

Thus, to protect my freshly wounded foot, workout today is mountain bike riding (less impact than jogging to be sure!). Thanks to a certain slave for buying my bike trainer. You just set up your back bicycle wheel on trainer, tighten up the resistance, and ride the hell out of it! Reminds me of a few other things... *giggle