July 11, 2008

Vacation return

I just came back from a week long vacation on the pacific coast, and boy did I have fun! Paid for of course by all that hard earned money my slavelettes pay Me! My room had a huge jacuzzi bathtub and I enjoyed that especially! Walking on the sand with friends and family was such a wonderful thing. Did get a very red sunburn, although it's healing up nicely into a bronze tan. Aloe Vera gel to the rescue!

Vacations always give a girl a chance to splurge a little eh? Blackened halibut, silk dresses, almost got another pedicure but time was running late... And now I've got a mountain of luggage and bags to unpack and put away. Sigh. I'll need to call in my sissiest maid for THAT job!!

Tonight I think I might indulge in a little kalhua and coffee. Have a feeling you boys will be keeping me up very late!