December 5, 2008

Rehab, healing and violation


"Here I go again, on My own...." Since I've been watching "Celebrity Rehab" on VH-1, Whitesnake keeps running through My mind. I graduated high school in the late 80s, and Tawny Kitaen was of course, sprawled out, throwing that mane of hair here and there. She's such a sex symbol from that time, and here she is, sharing the tragedy and joy that has become her life on this show.

Watching the Celeb Rehab show to Me, has been strangely moving. Especially this last season. Although enough already with that ex f*ck Grease boy Jeff Conaway on the show. If he's not calling 911, or threatening to kill someone... he's simply not content. OY!

Much of what a Mistress does, in My mind, is heal. Sharing your shame and surrender, can be very cathartic and healing for a submissive. I think that is why I find hope in the participants of the Celeb Rehab show. Also seeing people you've known vaguely as pop icons, break down and build back up after struggling with addiction... rather fascinating.

Is this when I offer a special on My forced intoxication listing on Niteflirt? hehe.

I haven't heard a man violated recently (dildo up the bum) since I've returned from Thanksgiving, and I'd rather like that! Feel free to give Me a ring, and bring your favorite toys. Or perhaps your favorite panties? *giggle