January 4, 2009

Bacchanalia and movement


And here we are yes? The New Year arrives, and so do thoughts of resolutions, or goals. And the other imbedded thoughts of … will I have the stamina to fulfill such things?

Been very thankful to get My 3 workouts in a week, especially after the Bacchanal feast fest that was Thanksgiving and Christmas. Mistress had a little sinus infection in November, that laid her back for a few weeks, which is brutal to the workout routine.

So I'm two weeks into getting back on the horse! Love feeling strong and consistent. Love slaves bearing the same traits, as well.

Shall we make one of your resolutions… consistent training, at the hands of a very saucy, yet brutal, Mistress? Boys, I think I might be able to help you with THAT one! Ahah

Shout out to a little catholic boy across a very big pond this week. He's a blasphemer, and a very dirty boy. Loves being milked for money too. Wonder if I should mention his name? oh, maybe next time… hahah

Oh – and if you've got good recipes for healthy and homemade popcorn, I'm listening. I've made 4 batches in the past week, and only two were edible! Haha! Doing a little research on decent quick snacks that are filling, and even if popcorn is all carbs, does fill a Grrl up!