June 23, 2009

Doors and Dreams

So, you tell Me.

I just had a very wild dream. Perhaps you can offer interpretations. I certainly have My thoughts on it –

In My dim dream, I was in a big ole house, from My hometown, long ago. It was late at night, murky, a bit warm. I heard a ruckus in the back yard, and went to take a look – and a few billy goats with big thick curved horns curled back on their heads – were butting their way through My back door! They forced their way in, then went through the house, knocking things over, then went through the front door, into the yard, and proceeded to do what horny little billy goats do.

Dreams are like little puzzles sometimes. I distinctly know what I think it means, you're welcome to write Me with your thoughts.

I suppose the fact that I haven't been getting laid lately might lend meaning to things! Hehe

I'm going shopping today with a few gift cards one particular piglet gifted with Me. Recently saw an adult film with Nina Hartley (How to eat pussy), and noticed she had black latex gloves while she enjoyed her pretty lover. I think I'll stock up on purple or pink ones, might make housework and other Mistress tasks, a bit fun, hm?