June 30, 2009

Slave special - $1.97/minute

I'm in the mood for a few new slavelettes, so thought I'd entice with a special on My phone line!

On Niteflirt (link button on the right of this page), My top 5 rated listings are now open for $1.97 a minute. That's over $1 less a minute than Mistress typically charges. Those who've been with Me awhile know, I run this kind of special once, maybe twice a year. Hop on the phone and we'll see how Mistress, hops on you! *haha

This little special lasts, of course, until I bore of it! *smile

Here's the link too, if you'd like to browse all My listings there:

Mistress Ruby's Hard Alchemy Niteflirt page

Mistress is quite curious what makes you tick. Especially when you're paying for the pleasure! Hm... I think it's time to get a little sun with my cordless phone at My side - toodles!