August 2, 2009

It was Bound to happen...

Mistress just got a fresh cup of coffee, and is contemplating her actions for the day.

One of My slave boys has a thing for being bound up very tight, and we're considering options for his said incarceration. This particular sub is a boy I spend some time with locally, who gets My time in 3d (isn't he just the luckiest!).

We've been looking at different designs for wheelchairs and wheel barrels, as well as a few custom pieces. He craves the closeness of being bound to furniture, unable to move, with a nice leather gag in his mouth, eyes covered. And the flexibility of moveable furniture might make training that much more convenient! A neighbor dropping by for a cup of sugar, while I'm using My tied up human for a stool? No worries, I'll just wheel little mute boy off into the closet for a few hours!

This toy boy does SO enjoy the squirm!

My day just got a little bit brighter. Excuse Me, I have a little man to go mindfuck -