August 29, 2009

A witness to your use

I've a regular caller who brings his strange feelings to Me, and yes I indulge him. It has much to do with worship of Women and their beauty, inversely. He worships feet, and more specifically… bunions. Women's bunions.

I've chatted about this boy before, however tonight I was a bit more self aware than I tend to be. Mostly because, Mistress is getting closer to a real time submissive male, and I may be inviting him into My home.

I walked through what it might be like to have this submissive man near Me, listening, watching, while I talk with My phone slaves. To be honest, in the 3 years I've made My living while exploiting the likes of you… I have yet to let anyone witness Me working.

Our privacy, until this point, has been ensured. And I have boundaries, clear boundaries in My mind. I'd never let him listen while a phone slave served, unless of course the caller found that intriguing.

Tonight I lay on My sheets, eyes closed, a blanket wrapped around My waist and down through My legs. The rest barely covered by and a thin cotton dress. Bunion boy can get rather ecstatic while we converse. Moaning, crying. Sometimes our energy pops right out the phone, because it's a worshipful, spiritual Zen kind of thing. We're deep in the groove, humiliating him, exploiting his inferiority. I'm chasing him like an animal, a panther, forcing him deeper, listening to him sob, while giggling through his demise.

Tonight I felt My hips bucking, feet sliding over the sheets, writhing while we chanted deeper into this darkness. I wondered - while I talked about very lewd things, knees spread, speaking so harshly, spitefully mean to this crawling bunion boy… if this other sub male who may share My bed, might find himself utterly captivated.

I'll … keep you posted.