October 13, 2009

October beckons

It's nearly the middle of the month, and Mistress is trying to decide what will be happening for her halloweenie holiday. I think when autumn settles in to the bones, I feel the slowing down and cocooning. We all mourn the summer, yes?

I tend to go out a few times a week and just sit on my back porch, take in a few sun rays. Just a few minutes makes your skin look a little glowy. Some women get out of control with that unnatural darkness.... Sun is a seasoning. Apply lightly!

I miss that warmth. I do have a little indoor face tanner I'll use in the winters. The one's you set on the table, and bask in? More for a mood enhancer than anything. It's not the same as the real thing though. More like a dildo, to a cock, in comparison :)

There are dark things you hide from others, that need My light. Will you bring these weaknesses to Me, tonight...