May 31, 2010

Memory

It's Monday, and I'm avoiding a trip into town. It's Memorial Day, I appreciate those who've passed on, and remember their love and presence in My life. I'm avoiding the beer drinking BBQ folks though. Wine tasting events at local vineyards list this holiday as their TOP grossing event and… we all know about how the driving fatalities go "big time" with this weekend blitz.

Mistress will stay home and avoid the party hardiers!!

Now… drunk boys calling on My phone line, for forced intoxication and general suffering? THAT I'm up for!!! Haha

I was pondering the nature of desire recently. One thing I find with BDSM, that's a little different than sex - Since BDSM is so taboo, and many times we settle for fantasy before creating it in reality… our tastes can change, after we walk through the door a time or two. I've found in the past few years that My cravings have changed.

I'm ever so curious what I'll be forcing your envelope open with… that first time we take you to your new perversion!!