March 28, 2008

Balls of Gold

I'm so glad Friday has arrived. Time for my bois to come out and play... I tend to take Wednesday off work, and usually one other midweek day, and work through the weekends. Seems there are just more sissies, sluts and slavelettes furrowing about on the weekends. You know who you are!

I'm about to watch a Spanish movie called Golden Balls (ahem!) on DVD. It stars Javier Bardem, the recent Oscar winner. That man does make a girl go hmmm... at least it makes THIS one go hmmm!!! Can't wait to see what this movie is about. I'll make sure to post my review of it later! He's so talented, I'm sure I'm in for a good time!

Shout out to batman, thanks for the Sportblock adjustable weight set. Got that with the recent Amazon gift card you gave me, and I'm so looking forward to using them!

I'm soooo ready for summer to get here...