March 18, 2008

Pumping... what?

It's been a long winter, and I've been feeling the need to shake things up a bit. When the days are cloudy and drizzly, it's hard to get out there and run those 3 miles. Mistress is taking a new challenge on...

While it's rare for a Woman to lift weights as ardently as many men do, I'm a grrl who likes what dumbbells can do for My sweet little curves.

I do have a membership to a gym, although I've been craving a home gym to pump iron. Have to get these biceps strong. I mean really, so many bottoms out there need a good strong slap! :)

Home gyms do have the advantage of working out naked, if you're in the mood! Check out My Amazon wishlist (see the button in the right column) to buy Mistress a set of spiffy hand weights. I have a great weight bench, incline, decline and all... however my dumbbell collection could use some vamping up.

Bowflex, PowerBlock, even Xvest, they're all well made dumbbells with good reviews. I'm following the Body for Life system by Bill Phillips, and I'll make sure to give you bois and gals and update or two!