May 3, 2008

Pulling the thread

While doing my upper body weights this evening, I needed a little oomph, a lil somethin' somethin' to give pumping iron a little push. Ended up digging out of the pile of ole VHS tapes a copy of Janet Jackson's self titled CD, which came on the scene back in the mid 1990s.


The only reason I even bought this VHS was for the video IF. Seen it?

Janet Jackson - If (link to youtube)

There's more BDSM gender bending transvestite homoerotic imagery in this video than I can even track.... The video opens as dozens of men drop from the ceiling, each of them hog tied at the end of a rope, and oh so only for Mistress Janet. Thick sultry lighting, throbbing red and black pulses. And the dance moves. Voyeurism, androgyny, feminine dominance... ahhh....

I need to update my Wishlist to include this video on DVD ! You can tell a lot about me as a Woman and Mistress by watching this video. It speaks volumes.

Alright sweet ones, I’m logged in and ready to listen to your whispers. A client just spoke 5 hours with Me (lucky bastard) and I’ve opened the lines back up for a chat. Let’s see who nibbles!