May 31, 2008

Disappearing May

Holy shit, how did that happen, Mistress hasn't published a blog article in 1.5 weeks! As a rule I do try to get My posts in within a week or so of the last one. Anticipation does many times amplify the experience though... :)

It's early Saturday, overcast, the sun is coming up. I rather like the overcast days, especially when the summer gets here. Easier for running weather, biking, and the like. My minions do know how Mistress loves keeping her muscles nice and firm!

I think it's time for this vampire grrl to get a bit of sleep. One of my slaves kept me up for a good long spell. And fell asleep on Me. My faithful ones know too - Mistress never hangs up (unless you're a complete asshat, then you get hung up on and blocked! hehe). So this little piggy? paid me for a good hour of his snore time! Always makes a grrl smile!