May 20, 2008

Mistress notes

Hello slavelettes and subs, It's Tuesday and I'm presently putting off a workout. Go figure! I've been a bit busy this past week and not as available for phones as I'd like. One thing that helps me immensely when things are busy, is a Niteflirt email from slaves who are hankering for Mistress, and seem to have a hard time getting ahold of me. I check Niteflirt email daily, and will get back to you as soon as Mistress can!

Getting a new set of dumbbells soon, had to go up to the next set size because I've maxed out my 24 lb adjustable ones! I don't want much more lifting weight, just a little room to increase weight. My arms are looking sooo good. Firm and toned. Makes for a very firm spanking hand!! hehe

It's humid and rainy today in my town. Kind of makes me feel like nestling in and taking a little nap.