May 12, 2008

Pumped Fresh

Ah yes, another weekend draws to a close. Wee hours of Monday morning, and I had a wonderful weekend. Good weather, good workouts, and a few bad boys!! hehe

A new little client came along My way this weekend, amateur bodybuilder and all. He asked Me to take him through his first domination session ever, and indeed, I did pop his BDSM cherry. The sound of his voice was husky, and somewhat unclear, as we went through the deeds he'd need for me. I need My boys naked when we session alone, and on their knees. This way, I get a clear view of all My pretty little toy!

We slithered around his skinned form, while he put on a performance for My eyes only. This boy did like to show off his bits, and I gather he rather liked his body. He works hard for it after all! I love slaves that know bodybuilding, know what makes their body firm, their heart race fast. All that flesh and blood just thumping for one more breath -

Still watching My slave in My mind's eye, while he licks his own lips, freshly moist with new viscosities. 'Til our next entry...